In response to COVID-19, the decision has been made to cancel the 4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training scheduled for next Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 at the Old Bethpage Village Restoration. We hope to have another training scheduled within the coming months and will send notice when a date has been set. Cancellation notices have been sent to all registered trainees.
CANCELED -4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training - March 24th, 2020
The Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District will be hosting a NYSDEC endorsed 4- Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training on Tuesday, March 24th, 2020, at Old Bethpage Village Restoration from 10:30am-3:30pm (check-in 10:00am).
Registration is as follows:
1. Complete the Trainee Form for NYSDEC 4-Hour Erosion and Sediment Control Training.
2. Make check for $100, payable to the Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District (Payment by check only). Registration forms and payment must be received no later than 3PM on Friday, March 20th, 2020.
3. Scan a copy of driver’s license or equivalent form of I.D.
4. Mail the $100 Check, completed Trainee Form, and copy of your I.D. to:
Nassau County Soil and Water Conservation District
1864 Muttontown Road
Syosset, NY 11791.
5. Once we process your payment and Trainee Form, you will receive an email confirmation.
*Please note: The name reflected on the “Trainee Form for 4-Hour ESC Training” must be the same name found on your driver’s license or equivalent form of ID. ID will be required prior to entrance. The training is limited to the first 100 people, so please make sure that you receive your confirmation email prior to your arrival. If the 100 person capacity is reached, a notice will be posted to our website (NassauSWCD.org). Any payments received after we have reached capacity will be returned to sender If you did not receive a confirmation email, you are not on our list. Payment is non-refundable.
To receive updates about our future E&SC Training's, please click the button below:
Notify me about future training's